SSI React Right
React Right is SSI's emergency training program, consisting of the following basic components: Primary Assessment, First Aid & CPR Skills, Primary Stabilization Techniques, and includes two optional components: Oxygen Administration in Diving Emergencies and Automated External Defibrillation Basics.
- Primary Assessments
- First Aid Techniques
- Respiratory Arrest and Drowning
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Oxygen Provider
- Must be at least 12 years old
- SSI Digital React Right Materials: Complete all quizzes with a score of 100% before you arrive to class. You must pass the final exam with a score of 80% or higher.
- Practical training scenarios.
- No Training dives required for this specialty
- Total Cost for the class is $175
- Includes: Instruction, Instructor fees, Digital Online React Right Materials, Certification & Digital Certification Card