SSI ENRICHED AIR NITROX
Diving with enriched air nitrox you can increase your no-decompression limits, increase your safety and reduce the required length of your surface intervals when compared to air. The SSI Enriched Air Nitrox program you will walk you through dive planning with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen.
- Introduction to Nitrox
- Nitrox, Your Body and the Underwater World
- Your Total Diving System and Nitrox
- Planning Your Nitrox Dives
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
What Do I Need:
- Current, completed medical form. If you have any “YES” answers, you MUST have a physician sign off prior to any in water work.
- Total Dive System (Rental equipment is available but not included in course fees)
- Nitrox compatible computer
SSI Digital Enriched Air Nitrox Materials: Complete all quizzes with a score of 100% before you arrive to class.
You must pass the final exam with a score of 80% or higher.
- Dives are not required for certification. However, 2 Nitrox fills are included in the course
- Total Cost for the class is $200
- Includes: Instruction, Instructor fees, Training dives, Digital Online “Enriched Air Nitrox” Materials, Certification & Digital Certification Card