SSI PERFECT BUOYANCY
Do you wish your buoyancy was better? Do you use up your air faster than those you are diving with? Do you wish you could relax more? The SSI Perfect Buoyancy program teaches you the skills and techniques needed to maximize your dive experience, increase your comfort in the water and get the most from your equipment.
- Basic knowledge of buoyancy
- Equipment needed for buoyancy control
- Controlling your buoyancy
- Must be at least 10 years old
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
What Do I Need:
- Current (within ONE year), completed medical form. If you have any “YES” answers, you MUST have a physician sign off prior to any in water work.
- Total Dive System (Rental equipment is available but not included in course fees)
- AquaTrec Classroom and Pool
SSI Digital Perfect Buoyancy Materials: Complete all quizzes with a score of 100% before you arrive to class.
You must pass the final exam with a score of 80% or higher.
- Two training dives are required for certification. (Can be completed in the pool or open water setting)
- Total Cost for the class is $145
- Includes: Instruction, Instructor fees, Training dives, Digital Online “Perfect Buoyancy” Materials, Certification & Digital Certification Card